fun and fabulous photos or our bride/groom by: Equinox Photography
By the time your wedding day rolls around you will have acquired many vendors. They all play an important role in making your day spectacular. Of all the vendors though, wedding planners and photographers actually spend the most time with you on your wedding day.
So in the spirit adoring admiration, here are the top reasons why wedding planners just love wedding photographers:
1. Photographers are unbelievably creative.
2. They capture precious, once-in-a-lifetime memories. Even the goofy ones (see above).
3. Their end product produces smiles, tears and a legacy.
4. Even though the wedding day is hard on their feet, legs, back, neck, arms, and trigger finger; they do not complain.
5. Blogs by photographers are inspiring, humorous and evoke emotion.
6. Modern photographers will do (almost) anything to get that unique shot.
7. They make brides and grooms feel extraordinary, on their most important day.
8. Experienced photogs are like Ninja’s; you don’t even remember seeing him/her shoot that photo!
9. They appreciate it when the wedding planner gives them a heads up on something “special” so they can get the shot.
10. Okay, let’s face it, photogs are just plain cool.
Perhaps the reason that wedding planners love wedding photographers so much is because there are some fundamental similarities in what we do, which is “create”.
Except for Reason #10, we’ll give that to the photographers, hands down.
featured photo credit: pfe iPhone
11 thoughts on “why wedding planners simply love wedding photographers”
Awwww….That post made me feel special 😉
So very true, I have a few photographers I work with whom I adore. We work so well together on the day and I know the shots will be fantastic of the couple but also those details I just have to capture 🙂
I totally agree! Amen Sister!
Great photos. Love the bride with her bud light! Classic 🙂
Yes!!! A good photographer and a good relationship with that photographer makes a wedding day so much easier.
I totally agree! I love all my photographer friends!
Well Ive only had the luxury of working with one planner (Forget who that was =P ) and I can tell you we love you guys cause you make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be. Making our job a lot easier. Thanks for the props.
Thank you, Saundra, for posting my images! Nat and Roddy’s wedding has to be one of my very favorites of last year. So much fun and personality shining thru–*that* makes my job easy!
Thank you for the props! I know I’m biased but I think we’re pretty cool too! And for all of the reasons you mentioned, is why it is sooo important picking one you love!
I always knew I loved wedding coordinators, but I’ve never come across any that said they find us photographers helpful. This was a great article. Thanks Saundra!
Getting married is an amazing experience. It is a day filled with emotion, joy, happiness and sometimes a little sadness when a family member or friend who is no longer with us is not there to share our special day. Wedding photographers capture all these memories in their cameras.