Today is April Fool’s Day and the Birthday of one of our most important members of our team. He’s was recently featured by professional photographer, Memories by Michelle. Just see below and her blog post featuring our very own and quite famous…
Why Ranger is a good Team Member:
- If you are at the computer, he is happy to cuddle up underneath to keep your feet warm.
- He is always available to hug and kiss; which is scientifically proven to lower humans blood pressure.
- He helps clean the office; well actually he just licks the floor a lot.
- He guards the office from the UPS deliveries, until the driver gives him a biscuit.
- Always happy and upbeat….what else can you ask for?
- He’s chocolately goodness, without the calories.
You can follow Ranger and his adventures on Twitter….
2 thoughts on “happy birthday to our best team member”
Ah, look at Ranger! He is so adorable. Love these pics.
Hello there, Happy April Fool’s Day!!!
There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, “Wow, these seats are big!”
The person next to him answered, “Everything is big in Texas.”
When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, “Wow these mugs are big!” The bartender replied, “Everything is big in Texas.”
After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, “Second door to the right.” The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which led to the swimming pool, and fell into the pool by accident. Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, “Don’t flush, don’t flush!”
Happy April Fool’s Day!