If you read my blog you know I LOVE Bravo Network.
One of my favorite shows is Inside the Actor’s Studio. I have always loved biographies and love to hear where people have come from and what adversities they have overcome to become so famous. It’s just a natural curiosity of mine.
This show fulfills that in every way. One particular favorite part is the questionnaire at the end of the show that host James Lipton adopted from a French television personality Bernard Pivot.
He asks every guest the same 10 questions. I always find myself amazed at some of the answers! For fun I thought I would take a stab at them.
1. What is your favorite word? Plethora. It rolls off the tongue.
2. What is your least favorite word? Can’t. And No. Same thing in my opinion.
3. What turns you on? A place that is really organized and clean. I’m in heaven and content on the inside.
4. What turns you off? Pessimism.
5. What sound or noise do you love? My husband and son’s laugh (especially if I told the joke).
6. What sound or noise do you hate? (thinking…..) Dentist drill. But that chalkboard thing throws me for a loop as well.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Okay little brides, cover your eyes. F@ck. Hands down, the best universal word there is.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Dog training.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Caretaker of invalids. They are saints.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Whoo HOOO! That was a close one! High Five!
Feel free to post your answers as well or pass this test on to someone else!
1 thought on “inside this planner’s studio”
I *heart* James Lipton. I had to TiVo the one with Robin Williams.
I also love Will Ferrell as James Lipton.