Hold on to your bridal bouquets, because we have a fabulous announcement if you’re getting married. We are pleased to offer this once in a lifetime chance… If you’re getting married and getting stressed out… Wait for it…
a contest to win a
Wedding Day Management Service
(the most awesome event engineers that you will ever meet)
We haven’t offered anything like this since 2003. It’s time to give back. Economy is tight. 2012 is the End of the World. We’re a little crazy. Whatever! You benefit.
ABOUT THE PRIZE:
Wedding Day Management is a “you plan, we implement” wedding service. Approximately 6-8 weeks before the wedding we will meet and review all your planning and capture your wedding plans. We’ll create timelines and contact your vendors and take the last minute planning and details off your hands! We are present at rehearsal and on your wedding day, implementing all your plans and allowing you to feel like a guest at your own wedding. Oh yes! It’s fantastic!
Here’s the CATCH (there is always one, isn’t there?): You have to do a little work to be eligible to win this contest. That’s right, you can’t appreciate a gift like this if you don’t put in a little effort.
Be sure to read through the following thoroughly. Any entries that omit anything will not be eligible or considered.
HOW TO ENTER:
- You must write us a 500-word essay as to why you would want/need the Wedding Day Management Service. Be creative. Be unique. Sell us on why we should be at your wedding, serving you.
- You will email your entry to staff (at) planningforever.com . Your submission should be in a regular email.
- Your entry email MUST INCLUDE all of the following (or your entry will not be considered): bride’s first & last name, groom’s first & last name, your email address, your cell phone number, the date of your wedding, your ceremony location, your reception location, how many expected guests.
- Your entry email MUST INCLUDE vendors that you have selected: photographer, videographer, DJ or Band, caterer, florist.
- Include at least one photo of the bride and groom, together.
- All submissions must be received by November, 30, 2011 by 6:00pm
HOW TO WIN:(this is the good stuff)
- On Monday, December 5th the top THREE entries (selected by the planning…forever events staff) and will be posted on this blog. This will include your entry email/essay and photo of the bride/groom.
- Top THREE contestants will now go head-to-head battle to garner the MOST votes possible from their friends, family, bosses, cousins, long lost relatives. So the public chooses the winner! Voting will be done by an online poll on this blog, one vote per person.
- Contest concludes Monday, December 19, 2011 by 12:00am. It’s two weeks….. so be sure to get the word out for voting!
THE FINE PRINT:
- Weddings must be located within a 75 mile radius from Evansville.
- Approximate value of prize is $1,400
- Winners will be provided a detailed list of duties that are included in the service. Any additional services requested not listed may be charged an additional fee.
- There is only one vote per person/computer. So really get out there and share this contest with your family!
- There are some blackout weekends, they will not be published but will be considered when selecting the final top three entries. Weddings must occur in 2011-12. Take a chance and submit your entry!
photo credit: Dream Copy Photography