It has been a super duper crazy year! Mostly because of personal reasons….but wow, I realize how much I have to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day.
- We have had the BEST team ever for planning…forever events. I cannot thank Karen or Kerry enough for all that they have done and worked this past year. My heart is swelling with pride, love and thankfulness.
- I am thankful for my husband. The only person in this world that can make me laugh or cry, on a dime.
- I am thankful for my wonderful son, who I am hoping am raising to be a man. It’s so hard. I demand a lot.
- I am thankful for our wonderful wedding clients who trust us ….. you have no idea how much that means to me and my team. We take it personally.
- I am thankful that my above said son doesn’t have another option to live at…. therefore, I demand a lot.
- I am thankful for my Dad, who passed away 15 months ago. I feel him with me everyday. And treasure the moments we spent together.
- I am thankful for my friends…. local and Internet, who’s lives I have touched and helped.
- I am thankful for everyday that my lovely dog teaches me unconditional love.
- I am thankful for daily walks that my son and loyal dog take. We talk and walk and laugh. And argue (that’s how we roll).
- I am thankful for our country, we live in the best one in the world.
- I am thankful for the corporate clients that we have that look out for me and our future events.
- I am thankful for all the notes of gratitude that I have received from event industry professionals lives that I have touched.
- I am thankful that it has taken me 15 long months to get to this place….a long journey, although it there may be more months to travel. Still, it is a much better place than a year + ago.
I’m back, watch out. And be grateful.
ps. I am grateful for pumpkin pie. Best invention ever.