My eco-lovely, friend, Jen, over at Earth Friendly Weddings is having a give-away to honor Earth Day.
The winner will receive:
- A $215 gift certificate to our online boutique, Earthly Affair, equal to 50 free invitations and 50 reply cards, reply postcards, or enclosure cards. (We also offer thank you cards, announcements, seating cards, and shower invitations. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
- Keep this lovely ring for yourself or give it as a gift to a bridesmaid or flower girl – from Beyond The Rockz
- A $25 gift certificate to be used toward Victoria Everman – decorate you and your sweetie’s new home or apartment with one of Victoria’s original photographs! (check out her blog!)
- 10% off an order at Sweet Earth Organic Chocolates – It’s hard to say no to chocolate. In addition to favors, they also offer an array of gift boxes and a pretty sweet philosophy to boot!
- The book, Green Weddings, by Mireya Navaro – Planning an eco-friendly affair is easy when you have a beautiful book to help you along the way.
There are two ways to enter, but you are going to need to visit Jen’s blog to find out how. A winner will be announced at midnight (est) on Wednesday, May 6th.
Good luck everyone!