Now I’ve been tagged by, Andria, The Planner.
Since I’ve answered this tag several times (and have seen it floating around the internet…let’s see if we can change things up.
Here are the new rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 5 songs that I really, really like….but don’t like to publicize:
- Islands in the Stream – Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers [Love me some Dolly and Kenny, and the harmony.]
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley [I can still see the video, he was so cute! The song makes me smile]
- Public Affair – Jessica Simspon [This one physically hurts to write, but the song makes me tap my toes and dance…again the video was adorable]
- Hmmmm Bop – Hanson [oy veh! Once you hear this song; you cannot get it out of your head for at least 24 hours. It’s clean and sweet and love the harmony.]
- Rock Steady – The Whispers [When I hear this song I immediately remember hanging out at a hole-in-the-wall, local pool hall. Consequently, that is where I ended up meeting my husband. The Whispers are awesome!]
…honestly it is hard to stop at five!
I am now tagging: